Today’s warehousing needs generally require large open spaces for the flexibility to store a range of goods in different layouts safely and economically. General Steel is a leader in the worldwide steel building industry. When looking to construct a new warehouse or to add on to an existing structure you can rely on General Steel to provide the finest steel warehousing available and at a price sensitive to your budgetary constraints.
No other building material is able to accommodate your warehousing needs as well as steel.
Consider some of the advantages General Steel warehouses have over other building systems:
- Flexibility: General Steel warehouses are fabricated from high-grade steel and can accommodate clear-spans up to 300 feet wide, an accomplishment very difficult to achieve on a cost effective basis with most other building materials and methods. General Steel warehouse buildings require no interior columns or load-bearing walls, giving you greater flexibility on the design and layout of your facility and more room for storing goods.
- Durability: General Steel warehouses are made with high quality steel that is non-combustible. General Steel buildings are engineer certified and fabricated to meet or exceed you local building codes to withstand the weather elements specific to your location.
- Speed: General Steel buildings are pre-engineered to allow for faster erection and completion than other more conventional construction methods and materials.
- Economy: Using a steel building for your warehouse from General Steel can save your company time and money when compared to the conventional construction of similar sizes structures. When you take into account the long-term costs of maintenance and repair, a steel building from General Steel can save you even more money because our buildings are engineered to be resistant to the elements and material erosion.
- Quality: By selecting a bargain-priced steel supplier for your building you may be sacrificing steel quality. General Steel uses only high grade steel and premium components in all of our buildings.