If you are an experienced self-storage owner or developer, you understand the importance of using a high-quality building system. General Steel self-storage units have been designed with quality, flexibility, and economy in mind. There are a number of advantages to General Steel self-storage units.
Advantages of General Steel Self-Storage Units:
- Design: General Steel self-storage units are designed to meet and surpass your local wind and snow requirements. Because of the design, General Steel self-storage units are able to withstand adverse weather conditions.
- Customization: With General Steel self-storage units, you are not stuck with specific size units. Our self-storage units have adjustable partitions, allowing you to modify the size of the individual units.
- Durability: Storage customers have been known to cause significant damage to self-storage units. That is why General Steel self-storage units come standard with some of the strongest sheeting available. This helps prevent damage, and helps to ensure a long life for your units.
- Fast Erection: Our pre-engineered steel self-storage units are pre-drilled, pre-welded, and pre-punched at the plant for fast erection. This means that your facility will be in operation quickly.
- Expandable: General Steel self-storage buildings are expandable. It is easy to add additional units and space as your business grows and your expansion will always be covered by our 50 year warranty.
- Appearance: The exterior may be enhanced using a variety of finishing materials in order to match the look of existing units or meet local zoning requirements.