The domestic manufacturing industry has very diverse needs for their production facilities. The need for a durable, high quality building at a budget price, however is a common need for any industry. General Steel is the supplier that more and more manufacturers look to for low-cost, affordable steel buildings.
You can maximize profitability by keeping production facility costs low. A steel manufacturing facility from General Steel can save you money on start-up costs, construction expense, and maintenance expenditures.
Consider some of the advantages:
- Flexibility: Regardless of your product specialty, a General Steel manufacturing facility can be customized to fit your needs. Utilizing only high-quality steel, General Steel specializes in clear-span construction up to 300 feet wide. With clear-span construction there is no need for interior load bearing columns. This gives you greater flexibility in the design and layout of your facility. Clear-span construction can be very expensive when using alternative materials such as wood, block, or stone.
- Durability: General Steel buildings are specially designed to resist the elements . That means your manufacturing facility will last longer and require less maintenance, thus saving you money and ensuring that your building will still be productive and profitable far into the future.
- Speed: General Steel buildings are pre-welded, pre-drilled, and pre-punched at the factory, and they are erected quickly so you can start manufacturing your products right away.
- Economy: General Steel manufacturing facilities are economical. When comparing materials and labor using our steel building system can save your company time and money compared to the conventional construction costs of more traditional structures. General Steel manufacturing facilities can also offer savings on insurance costs for your company since steel is highly fire resistant.
- Quality: You take great pride in the products you manufacture and you should expect nothing less than premium quality from your steel building provider. General Steel uses only high-grade steel that provides straight wall construction, tight connections, and long-lasting durability. You can rest assured that General Steel buildings supplied to manufacturers are designed to last for many years of profitable service.