General Steel has thousands and thousands of satisfied customers spanning two decades. As a result, the General has become the most recognized name in pre-engineered steel buildings by establishing a local presence in every market throughout the United States. Many competitors have come and gone, but no company has been able to compete with General Steel’s:
Top 10 Competitive Advantages:
- 1All buildings come with 50-year structural warranty.
- 2We can save you time and money compared to a conventional structure of similar size. Our buildings go up fast, too. Our simple bolt-together construction takes about half the time of comparably sized traditional structures.
- 3General Steel is a worldwide leader in selling premium-grade steel buildings at the lowest price available. Our buying power results in you having to pay less.
- 4Our buildings are tough. We utilize only commercial grade materials including solid I-Beam and premium grade high yield steel strength that results in a stronger and more durable structure.
- 5All of our buildings are virtually maintenance-free because of our tight building connections that provide a safe and secure interior environment.
- 6We can provide solutions for any design challenges and we feature flexible clear-span construction of hundreds of feet that is perfect for buildings requiring larger obstacle-free interiors such as gymnasiums, metal churches, steel aircraft hangars, riding arenas, and sports arenas.
- 7The days of steel buildings being uninviting metal boxes are over. Our prefabricated buildings can be enhanced with any number of economical state-of-the-art exterior options that include brick, rock, stone or stucco facades.
- 8Having the exact building for your needs is important to you. We know that. We have years of building design experience and can provide you with same day building price quotes for projects, no matter how large or small.
- 9We feature energy efficient structures that are easily insulated. We can help you save on energy costs.
- 10Our buildings are expandable. If your business is going to grow in the near future we can help.
More and more consumers, businesses and organizations are choosing General Steel Corporation because they are requiring premium quality and customized solutions from the structural designs for their steel building’s application. Whether the requirement is for a new multi-faceted sports complex or a simple suburban hobby shop, a church sanctuary for a new congregation or a wide body aircraft hangar, General Steel can meet your design specifics and help with many project requirements.
Our company is dedicated to offering substantial savings in material costs when compared to similar sized, conventionally built structures and we can deliver your building in the most cost-efficient manner possible whether you are located in the United States or abroad.
General Steel supplies pre-engineered buildings for virtually any structural application and includes features and services not offered by other, metal building companies. We utilize only premium, heavy-duty 26 gauge steel on all of our buildings for durability and offer the assignment of a project coordinator at no additional charge to help facilitate fast and efficient design and delivery of your building. All of our prefab kits, regardless of size and application, come with a 50-year structural warranty.
Every building is designed to meet the specific requirements of your project’s location for rain, wind, snow and seismic coding. We provide each structure with stamped, engineer certified drawings. Additionally, our customers can rely on the expertise of our professional customer service department over the serviceable life of their building.
You can rest assured that no one beats the General on price and quality. General Steel offers something that no other company can: A 50 year warranty, peace of mind and tens of thousands of successfully completed projects.
We look forward to making your project the next success!
Over the years I have seen many competitors come and go and try to imitate General Steel. Can you blame them? There is nothing wrong with striving to try to be like the industry leader. In fact, healthy competition always works out best for the customer. However, I have witnessed how the internet has greatly changed the dynamics in the industry. I feel an obligation to prospective buyers to speak out on this topic. I have seen and heard too many horror stories of how people just like you, fell victim to the “internet”. Now I am not suggesting that the internet itself is bad. The internet can be a wonderful tool for many things. However, there are two major pitfalls it has created in the steel building industry.
The first problem is that it makes everybody look the same! That gives customers a false sense of security. When all of the websites look relatively the same you should just be able to shop for the cheapest price, right? Well the answer is a resounding NO! Why you ask? Well I will cut right to the chase; most of those websites are just that – only websites! On the other end you have nothing more than a couple of guys and a computer. When you don’t have a legitimate company with true professionals backing you up, you can only imagine the catastrophic results that can happen. Unfortunately, we receive countless phone calls at General Steel with the stories of how different people thought they found a great deal on the internet and now “they can’t get a returned call”; or “the website is no longer there”; or “they changed the price on me”! The list goes on and on from there. My hope is that I can keep this from happening to you. You have to ask yourself, “have I ever heard of this company”? “Will they be there to help me when I need it”? When it comes to a building project, it is not worth taking chances. You need the strength of a company you know and can trust. General Steel’s thousands of satisfied customers can attest to that.
The second problem I have seen develop is that people can post anything they want on the internet regardless of whether it is true or not. What’s worse is that websites post these disparagements without vetting them for accuracy. I know that is probably not new information for you, but we have found that competitors are sinking to new lows in these tough times. We have been finding that since they cannot compete, our competitors will try to play dirty. They have even gone as far as pretending to be customers of General Steel and posting false complaints on the internet. They do this in hopes to scare customers away from doing business with General Steel, opening up the chance for them to make a sale. There really are people out there that go to those kinds of measures. I thought that I should clear the air on this subject. Despite anything that you may find on the internet, General Steel has a complaint ratio that is unprecedentedly low in the industry. We will go to the most extreme lengths to make sure that our customers are taken care of.
So for any potential customers that are still skeptics, I want to tell you about our “see for yourself” guarantee that we have at General Steel. We are so confident that we can service your building needs better than anyone else that we invite you to fly out and meet our team of professionals. After you see the company first hand, you will not want to risk going with any one else. If you choose a different company after meeting with us, we will pay you back for the flight. It is a guarantee that no other company would risk offering!
I hope that your project is a great success! And remember if you need to build, you need the General!
President and CEO